Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Catching our Breath

Day 11 – Wednesday 1/13/10

I’m kind of losing track of time.  I haven’t had access to the internet for several days, thus no posts.  I thought I had posted a couple after we left home but apparently they didn’t make it on the site.  So if you want to get caught up I just uploaded 5 new posts.  Sorry for the delay!

We’ve checked out of our beautiful camping spot and are spending another night at our friends’ house (much appreciated).  We needed a day to catch our breath (not to mention find somewhere to stay on the gulf coast side of the state – our next destination).  We’re planning to go out to dinner tonight with our hosts and spend some quality time.  Looking forward to that!

Missing everyone back home.

1 comment:

  1. Love those sunset pictures! I think you have added another criteria to each stop -- a campground with an open spot AND pets to "rent"! Miss you guys, love keeping up with your adventures.

    ReplyDelete